Texas Hold'em Cheat Sheet
This Texas Hold'em Cheat Sheet shows you a variety of information given your two starting cards and the flop (you can supply the turn and river cards as well).
After you click Analyze, you will see:
- The percent chance you have to win, lose, or tie
- Your chance to make a particular type of hand
- The chance an opponent makes a particular type of hand
- Cards that cannot beat you, no matter what other community cards come
- Cards that you cannot beat, no matter what other community cards come
- Select your starting cards.
- Select the flop cards (and possible turn and river cards).
- Click the Analyze button.
- Analyze: Alt+A
- Clear: Alt+C
- To quickly select a card, click on the dropdown you wish to alter and hit the key corresponding to the card you wish to choose. Hit the "2" key for a deuce, the "J" key for a Jack, etc.
- For a club, hit the key once.
- For a diamond, hit the key two times.
- For a heart, hit the key three times.
- For a spade, hit the key four times.