- Login to Windows Live Mail
- Click on the Contacts shortcut
- Click the "Print Contacts" icon that's labeled with a printer icon
- Wait for a new window to open with your contacts
Export Windows Live Mail Contacts
Windows Live Mail does not currently have a function to export your contacts to Outlook. This is a very simple tool that will allow you to do just that. This tool was not created or endorsed by Microsoft and is to be used at your own risk.
Step 1: Access Your Contacts
Step 2: Copy Your Contacts
- In the new window, right-click the white background and choose "View Source". Notepad will open with some text.
- In Notepad, go to the "Edit" menu and choose "Select All"
- Go to the "Edit" menu again and choose "Copy"
- Right-click in the text input box below and choose "Paste"
- Click the "Export" button below
Step 3: Save Your Contacts
- Wait for exporting to complete (a download dialog box will appear when done)
- Choose to save the "contacts.csv" file to your desktop
- Open Outlook and import the file on your desktop
Export Your Contacts